Last updated: 22.7.2023
1. Information We Collect:
1.1 Personal Information
We may collect personal information that you provide to us voluntarily when you interact with our website or engage in our consulting services. This information may include:
- Name, email address, phone number, and other contact details.
- Professional information, such as your job title and company name.
- Any other information you choose to provide us in the course of communication or engagement.
1.2 Automatically Collected Information
When you visit our website, certain information may be collected automatically, including:
- Your IP address.
- Browser type and version.
- Device type and operating system.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Pages you visit and actions taken on our website.
2. Use of Personal Information
We may use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide our consulting services to you.
- To respond to your inquiries and communicate with you.
- To personalize your experience on our website.
- To improve our website, services, and customer support.
- To comply with legal obligations or enforce our rights.
3. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
Our legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR may include:
- The necessity of processing for the performance of a contract.
- Compliance with legal obligations.
- Legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party.
- Consent, when applicable.
4. Data Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your personal information with:
- Third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website and delivering our services.
- Business partners or affiliates, but only when necessary for the provision of our services.
- Law enforcement or regulatory authorities if required by applicable laws or regulations.
- Third parties with your consent or at your direction.
5. Data Retention
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
7. Your Rights
Under the GDPR, you may have certain rights regarding your personal information, including:
- The right to access, update, or delete your personal information.
- The right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent, if applicable.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
To exercise your rights or if you have any questions about our data practices, please contact us using the information provided in Section 9.
8. International Data Transfers
Your personal information may be transferred to and processed in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that may have different data protection laws. In such cases, we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal information in accordance with applicable laws.
9. Contact Us
Kaiseralle 15a, Karlsruhe 76133 Germany